As we all know that there is no Aero anymore in Windows 8 and Microsoft has dropped this feature for Windows 8 next builds as well. Aero is the first good thing that a customization lover like me always want. But as Microsoft has dropped this, now we’re missing it. More on it is here:
The above news has disappointed most of Windows users. The live of this news is lies in recently released Windows 8 Release Preview. But here is the way to get Aero again in Windows 8. Today, in this article, I’m going to share you that way.
Without wasting your time any more, lets share this cool trick…
1. Access Desktop, and pick Personalize from right click context menu.
2. In the Personalization window, click on Window Color.
3. Select Frost/White color as show below.
4. Drag the slider for Color intensity to left minimum limit.
5. You’re almost done now! Finally click on Save changes.
That’s it! If you minutely observe the two conditions, you’ll understand what you have done.
Hope you like the tip……:)
This article was posted in "Customization, How To, Windows 8'' section by Kapil Arya.
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to our RSS feed or free newsletter to get all new articles directly in your Inbox. If you have a Windows, technology article to share, then feel free to send us.