Though you may be offered various updates on your Windows 10 but Cumulative Updates are those updates which fixes your system as they offer a group of hotfixes applied. Therefore it is necessary that you should have detailed information about these updates, before you deploy them. If you’ve customized your system settings, it will help you to judge whether you system should go for particular update. In this article, we’re providing you the necessary change-log for every new Cumulative Update pushed by Microsoft.
What’s New In KB3200970?
The latest Windows 10 Cumulative Update available right now is KB3200970 and it updates your system to build number 14393.447. The update applies to Windows 10 Version 1607 (Anniversary Update). It is released on November 8, 2016.
As per Microsoft, following are the highlights of this update:
- Improved the reliability of multimedia audio, Remote Desktop, and Internet Explorer 11.
- Addressed issue that prevents users from connecting to a virtual private network (VPN).
- Addressed issue with a scheduled task that doesn’t run in Task Scheduler after reenabling.
- Addressed issue to update the Access Point Name (APN) database.
- Addressed issue with Japanese characters that are missing when converted by the Input Method Editor.
- Addressed issue with the system tray showing no Wi-Fi connection even when Wi-Fi is present.
- Addressed issue with Windows devices that disconnect from the Internet prematurely before users can complete their paid Wi-Fi purchase.
- Addressed issue to update the new Belarusian ruble symbol to Br and the new ISO 4217 code to BYN.
- Addressed additional issues with multimedia, Windows kernel, packaging release management, authentication, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer 11, Remote Desktop, Active Directory, wireless networking, Windows shell, graphics, enterprise security, and Microsoft HoloLens.
- Security updates to Boot Manager, Windows operating system, kernel-mode drivers, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Virtual Hard Drive, Common Log File System driver, Microsoft Video Control, Common Log File System driver, Windows authentication methods, Windows File Manager, and the Microsoft Graphics Component.
Windows 10 Update History
Here is the list of all Cumulative Updates released for Windows 10, till date. This list will help you to track which update was failed/not installed/not offered to your machine.
|Windows Update||Release Date||OS Version||OS Build|
|KB3197954||Oct 27, 2016||1607||14393.351|
|KB3194798||Oct 11, 2016||1607||14393.321|
|KB3194496||Sep 29, 2016||1607||14393.222|
|KB3193494||Sep 20, 2016||1607||14393.189|
|KB3189866||Sep 13, 2016||1607||14393.187|
|KB3176938||Aug 31, 2016||1607||14393.105|
|KB3176934||Aug 23, 2016||1607||14393.82|
|KB3176495||Aug 9, 2016||1607||14393.51|
|KB3176929||Aug 2, 2016||1607||14393.10|
|KB3192441||Oct 11, 2016||1511||10586.633|
|KB3185614||Sep 13, 2016||1511||10586.589|
|KB3176493||Aug 9, 2016||1511||10586.545|
|KB3172985||Jul 12, 2016||1511||10586.494|
|KB3163018||Jun 14, 2016||1511||10586.420|
|KB3156421||May 10, 2016||1511||10586.318|
|KB3147458||Apr 12, 2016||1511||10586.218|
|KB3140768||Mar 8, 2016||1511||10586.164|
|KB3140743||Mar 1, 2016||1511||10586.122|
|KB3135173||Feb 9, 2016||1511||10586.104|
|KB3192440||Oct 11, 2016||RTM||10240.17146|
|KB3193821||Sep 20, 2016||RTM||10240.17113|
|KB3185611||Sep 13, 2016||RTM||10240.17113|
|KB3176492||Aug 9, 2016||RTM||10240.17071|
|KB3163912||Jul 12, 2016||RTM||10240.17024|
|KB3163017||Jun 14, 2016||RTM||10240.16942|
|KB3156387||May 10, 2016||RTM||10240.16854|
|KB3147461||Apr 12, 2016||RTM||10240.16769|
|KB3140745||Mar 8, 2016||RTM||10240.16725|
|KB3135174||Feb 9, 2016||RTM||10240.16683|
You can read change-log of these updates in detail on this page. Please check back this post to have information about latest Windows Update available.