If you're not able to update or install Modern Apps in Windows 8/8.1 due to 'This app wasn't installed. Error code: 0x80070490' then here's how to fix it.
This article will show you the way, using which you can turn off language indicator from being displayed on taskbar in Windows 8 or later.
If you have upgraded to Windows 8.1 from Windows 8 and getting "Backup in progress" notification, then this registry workshop will help you to fix it.
If you can't configure location settings or if the same is greyed out in Windows 8 or later, then this article will show you how to fix it.
This tutorial will show you the ways to prevent deleting of download history in Internet Explorer 9 or above using GPEDIT & REGEDIT.
If you're looking for a professional tool to recover lost or inaccessible data on your Windows system, then checkout Windows Data Recovery tool.
This article will show you the ways to prevent Internet usage in Office 2013/16 so that you can reduce data wastage in case of metered connections.
- Kapil Arya : ^^ Glad to help Charles!...
14 hours ago
- Charles David : After spending 4 hours, your post helped. Thanks a ton....
14 hours ago
- windows.newbie : Hi, there. I just wonder what's behind the issue. I'm using a clean in...
1 day ago
- keith dewsbury : dont work...
2 days ago
- José Hilera : This did not fix my Fotos app...
3 days ago