KapilArya.com is a Windows dedicated blog which shares troubleshooting articles and how-to based guides. This blog is launched, operated and maintained by Kapil Arya, who is presently a Microsoft MVP (Windows IT Pro) and Windows Insider MVP. This website is completely an independent website and is not authorized, approved, sponsored in any manner by Microsoft® Corporation or any other tech giant. The main intention of this blog is to help end users with issues and make them aware of latest Windows OS features, tricks and tips.
We’ve our online presence since November 2010. We’re located in India. This site is hosted on Godaddy, LLC (US). The site secure servers are located at Arizona, Scottsdale (US). This site’s dedicated IP is 22.214.171.124. We use a strong SHA-2 level security for data transfer on this site.
Click here to read more about us.
KapilArya.Com does not collect any personal information about you such as your name, address, phone number or e-mail ID without your knowledge. When you provide your e-mail ID while contacting us using contact page, we never share it with anyone. We only use it to respond to your e-mail and never make it available publicly. When you visit this site, like any other site on web, your IP address is detected automatically.
When you submit a comment, the e-mail ID you provide is stored in our database which helps the website to recognize you when you comment next time. If your previous comment was approved, then site recognizes you at new comment automatically and approves the newer comment without moderation. We don’t share your e-mail ID to anyone.
You can leave comments on this site and may do so completely anonymously. When you leave comments on the site, we collect the data shown in the comments form. You may (but don’t have to) use your real email ID or name. We don’t associate IP addresses with comments or store them.
If you leave a comment, the comment, your name and email ID are retained indefinitely until we manually remove the older comments from our site to reduce database overhead. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
You have the following rights in relation to your data:
1. Right to access – the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
2. Right to correct – the right to have your data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
3. Right to erase – the right to request that we delete or remove your personally identifiable data from our systems.
4. Right to restrict our use of your data – the right to “block” us from using your data or limit the way in which we can use it.
5. Right to data portability – the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your data.
When you use this website, you may also be sent third-party cookies.
Our advertisers i.e. Google Adsense may send you cookies. They may use the information they obtain from your use of their cookies:
- To track your browser across multiple websites.
- To build a profile of your web surfing.
- To target advertisements which may be of particular interest to you.
Our advertising services providers may send you cookies for the purpose of enabling the service of advertisements based on your previous visits to our website.
We publish Google Adsense interest-based advertisements on our website. These are tailored by Google to reflect your interests. To determine your interests, Google will track your behavior on our website and on other websites across the web using the DART cookie. You can view, delete or add interest categories associated with your browser using Google’s Ads Preference Manager, available at here. You can opt-out of the Adsense partner network cookie on that same page. To ensure that an opt-out is maintained in respect of a particular browser, you should use the Google browser plug-in available at Google Ad preferences. You may also opt-out advertising cookies by clearing them under your browser settings.
Browsing this website and using the information shared here clearly implies that you’re accepting the above mentioned policies. Please feel free to contact us for any questions or concerns regarding your privacy.
Thanks for your support!