Though you may be offered various updates on your Windows 10 but Cumulative Updates are those updates which fixes your system as they offer a group of hotfixes applied. Therefore it is necessary that you should have detailed information about these updates, before you deploy them. If you’ve customized your system settings, it will help you to judge whether you system should go for particular update. In this article, we’re providing you the necessary change-log for every new Cumulative Update pushed by Microsoft.
What’s New In KB3216755?
The latest Windows 10 Cumulative Update available right now is KB3216755 and it updates your system to build number 14393.726. The update applies to Windows 10 Version 1607 (Anniversary Update) and it released on January 26, 2017.
According to Microsoft, following are the highlights of this update:
- Addressed known issue called out in KB3213986—Users may experience delays while running 3D rendering apps with multiple monitors.
- Addressed issue that prevents the conversion of a 24-bit image to 32 bits.
- Addressed issue that causes the loss of Windows Firewall rules after upgrade from RTM to 1511 or 1607.
- Addressed issue that causes a file download from a webpage to fail in Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge browsers.
- Addressed issue that prevents the use of the Delete Browsing History feature in Internet Explorer.
- Addressed issue that loads websites that bypass the proxy server in the local intranet zone when the Intranet Sites: Include all sites that bypass the proxy server (Disabled) is set.
- Addressed issue where an XSS false positive prevents a webpage from loading after logging in to a site.
- Addressed issue that prevents users from connecting to a network.
- Addressed issue that causes the Local Security Authority Subsystem Service (LSASS) to fail if Active Directory Federated Systems is using the Japanese language set
- Addressed issue that causes System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) scenarios to fail.
- Addressed issue that prevents user-built keyboard events from working.
- Addressed issue that causes incorrect tabledimensions in SAP® applications.
- Addressed issue that overwrites a <br>element when users select a line that is enclosed by a <span> element.
- Improved reliability of Internet Explorer, Xbox, and Skype.
- Addressed additional issues with Bluetooth, Internet Explorer, engaged reboot, clustering, Internet Explorer, Japanese Input Method Editor (IME), Windows Shell. Networking, storage, fonts, Xbox, encryption, Group Policy, Point and Print, wireless networking, virtual disk, disk operations, multimedia, Work Folders, encryption, enterprise security, deduplication, domain controllers, Audit File System, Debug Memory Manager, Virtual Machine Management Service (VMMS), Remote Desktop, Task Scheduler, Microphone Wizard, .NET, font cache, system boot, and Surface Studio.
Windows 10 Update History
Here is the list of all Cumulative Updates released for Windows 10, till date. This list will help you to track which update was failed/not installed/not offered to your machine.
|Windows Update||Release Date||OS Version||OS Build|
|KB3213986||Jan 10, 2017||1607||14393.693|
|KB3206632||Dec 13, 2016||1607||14393.576|
|KB3201845||Dec 9, 2016||1607||14393.479|
|KB3200970||Nov 9, 2016||1607||14393.448|
|KB3197954||Oct 27, 2016||1607||14393.351|
|KB3194798||Oct 11, 2016||1607||14393.321|
|KB3194496||Sep 29, 2016||1607||14393.222|
|KB3193494||Sep 20, 2016||1607||14393.189|
|KB3189866||Sep 13, 2016||1607||14393.187|
|KB3176938||Aug 31, 2016||1607||14393.105|
|KB3176934||Aug 23, 2016||1607||14393.82|
|KB3176495||Aug 9, 2016||1607||14393.51|
|KB3176929||Aug 2, 2016||1607||14393.10|
|KB3192441||Oct 11, 2016||1511||10586.633|
|KB3185614||Sep 13, 2016||1511||10586.589|
|KB3176493||Aug 9, 2016||1511||10586.545|
|KB3172985||Jul 12, 2016||1511||10586.494|
|KB3163018||Jun 14, 2016||1511||10586.420|
|KB3156421||May 10, 2016||1511||10586.318|
|KB3147458||Apr 12, 2016||1511||10586.218|
|KB3140768||Mar 8, 2016||1511||10586.164|
|KB3140743||Mar 1, 2016||1511||10586.122|
|KB3135173||Feb 9, 2016||1511||10586.104|
|KB3192440||Oct 11, 2016||RTM||10240.17146|
|KB3193821||Sep 20, 2016||RTM||10240.17113|
|KB3185611||Sep 13, 2016||RTM||10240.17113|
|KB3176492||Aug 9, 2016||RTM||10240.17071|
|KB3163912||Jul 12, 2016||RTM||10240.17024|
|KB3163017||Jun 14, 2016||RTM||10240.16942|
|KB3156387||May 10, 2016||RTM||10240.16854|
|KB3147461||Apr 12, 2016||RTM||10240.16769|
|KB3140745||Mar 8, 2016||RTM||10240.16725|
|KB3135174||Feb 9, 2016||RTM||10240.16683|
You can read change-log of these updates in detail on this page. Please check back this post to have information about latest Windows Update available.