Under Windows Insider program, Microsoft keep rolling out newer builds of Windows 10 Mobile. Now, the development team has now released Build 15250 for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview under Fast ring. Only following phone models may get this build:
HP Elite x3, Microsoft Lumia 550, Microsoft Lumia 640/640XL, Microsoft Lumia 650, Microsoft Lumia 950/950 XL, Alcatel IDOL 4S, Alcatel OneTouch Fierce XL, SoftBank 503LV, VAIO Phone Biz, MouseComputer MADOSMA Q601, Trinity NuAns NEO
Now lets see what steps you need to perform, in order to get Windows 10 running on your mobile:
How To Download Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview
1. Join the Windows Insider Program using below mentioned link. If you’ve already joined the program while getting Windows 10 for desktop, then you don’t need to join it again.
2. Next, download the Windows Insider app from following link:
3. After installing the app, open it and use your Microsoft account (on which you’ve signed for Windows Insider program). Here, you have two options. First option gives is for Insider Slow, means the build released in this ring aren’t latest one and they may have less bugs; while in case of Insider Fast you’re set to get latest and hottest build but it may have more bugs.
From here, you can follow on-screen instructions to proceed, just like you install updates in Windows Phone. Once installation succeeded, you can have Windows 10 running on your phone.
What’s New In Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 15245
Following are highlights of this build:
- Two-factor authentication
- AppLocker improvements</li
- VPN improvements
You can read about things fixed and known issues in this build and more at Windows blog:
Hope you enjoy this build of Windows 10 Mobile! Go here to learn how to uninstall Windows Mobile 10 and re-install Windows Phone 8.1.