Good news for Firefox lovers! After hard testing of betas, Mozilla has finally released the stable version of much awaited Firefox 52. New Firefox shares some amazing features and importantly, the support for the best ever Windows, i.e. Windows 10.
Download Mozilla Firefox 52, The Latest Version
Here are the highlights of Firefox 52:
- Added support for WebAssembly, an emerging standard that brings near-native performance to Web-based games, apps, and software libraries without the use of plugins.
- Added automatic captive portal detection, for easier access to Wi-Fi hotspots. When accessing the Internet via a captive portal, Firefox will alert users and open the portal login page in a new tab.
- Implemented the Strict Secure Cookies specification which forbids insecure HTTP sites from setting cookies with the “secure” attribute. In some cases, this will prevent an insecure site from setting a cookie with the same name as an existing “secure” cookie from the same base domain.
- Added user warnings for non-secure HTTP pages with logins. Firefox now displays a “This connection is not secure” message when users click into the username and password fields on pages that don’t use HTTPS.
- Enhanced Sync to allow users to send and open tabs from one device to another.
You can download it from below link:
Hope the updated version bring best of Firefox for you!