Along with Windows 10, Microsoft has worked in parallel for Office 2016. We all know that with Windows 8, the company released Office 2013. Now the company has released released to manufacturing (RTM) edition Office 2016, which comes to consumers with lots of improvements over user interface (UI) and many new useful features. Earlier, the Redmond giant released Office 2016 Preview, in which we tested new features.
Microsoft Office 2016 Released
Microsoft has already released Office 2016 for Mac users, and you read all about it here in this post:
Now today, we’ve Office 2016 available for end users/consumers and enterprises. Earlier, the same was released for IT pros and developers for initial testing.
Here is what’s new inside this Office 2016 for consumers, as claimed by Microsoft:
What’s New In Office 2016
- With Windows Hello, you can sign in to your PC and Office 365 with a simple look or a touch—no need to type a password anymore.
- In the coming months, Cortana will get even smarter and more useful by gathering intelligence on Office 365 through Outlook 2016 support.
- With the Office Mobile apps and Continuum on Windows phones, your phone can act as a desktop, and you can project, create or edit your presentation or sales budget from your phone to a monitor while using the same phone to take notes with the OneNote app.
- Sway on Windows 10 was released in early August, and customers love it! It has received a 4.6/5 app store ranking, with customers calling it “fantastic,” “brilliant” and “elegant.” People love Sway’s simple and intuitive yet powerful approach to next-generation digital storytelling. With Sway, you provide the content, and Sway creates beautiful, shareable, interactive stories that look great on any screen.
- Our Office Mobile apps on Windows 10 (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) have also received great reception and 4+ app store rankings. Customers say they are touch-friendly, fast and easy to use—making them wonderful for on-the-go-productivity.
How To Get Office 2016 Right Now
You can buy Office 2016 using following link at Office.com:
Here are the prices for various editions:
Office 2016 Home and Student = $149.99
Office 2016 Home and Business = $229.99
Office 2016 Professional = $399.99
Office 365 Personal = $6.99 per month
Office 365 Home = $9.99 per month
Enjoy the latest Office 2016!